JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my LMT 5.56 NATO carbine upper. Twist is 1/7. Bore is clean and shiny. I've put about 300 flawless rounds through this upper. Does not include bolt carrier group. Pm with any questions.

After some queries I should state that this upper was purchased at the Portland Gun Show approximately four years ago where I was told that it was a factory-assembled upper. However, I am uncertain how to ascertain whether it was or wasn't so I can't guarantee where it was put together. I don't know if LMT sells standalone upper receivers without the barrel, though (someone feel free to set me straight on this if I'm mistaken). I put the handguard on myself, so that part was not factory assembled, this much I know. what I do know is that it has functioned perfectly in the time I have had it. The bullets go where you point them.

I also forgot to state that this has a KNS crosshair front sight post. I don't think I still have the original post but I can check. Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top