JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Anderson
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
This ar was built by a small business owner/retired marine in Vancouver. He builds ars up to military spec. I have shot over 1000k rounds through this and it's never jammed. It's very accurate and reliable. I had a tough time deciding if i want to sell this thing but i can't afford it right now. Up for negotiations. Also have 250 rounds of 556 with stripper clips that help reload mags very fast if you want to negotiate with that in the deal.

Specs
-anderson lower/upper
-bolt carrier group seems to be very good quality
-gas system works perfectly
-has key mod for rails
-Multiple rails that can be moved around
-comes with bi pod
-folding grip
-i have canted sights you can just take with it
-standard trigger group
-have a 10 round mag for you
-has a muzzel device
-has wider handle grip. Helps with trigger pull and people with bigger hands

Cons
-lost a screw on rail but it holds strong and you don't need it anyways.
I was dumb and didn't locktight my screws
-few scratches here and there

Big bonus about this gun is that the serial number is 0000556

Snapchat-908273488.jpg Snapchat-1787157257.jpg Snapchat-313288053.jpg Snapchat-1605719496.jpg Snapchat-1461684768.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.
I know the rules, I did not post a negative comment. I simply asked for more details on the rifle and how it brings that price. That wasn't complaining nor being negative.

My comment would have been worded exactly the same for a 300 or a 3,000 dollar rifle....

Last Edited:
Maybe enlighten us on what gas block, bcg, barrel, handguard, etc.... How you get the 950 price tag....
I am not sure the brands, there are no markings anywhere besides the lower. Compared to Aero (a common affordable brand) it seems to actually function very well. I have shot an AR with all Aero parts and it doesn't function well(not saying all are like that). This one will not fail and I'm willing to show if someone happens to be interested. Everything is very sturdy, and they guy who built it knew exactly what he was doing. I would price it lower but other ones priced lower are lower quality parts. also I have never seen a 300 AR-15 that shoots 556. The lowest end AR's that are commonly reliable are Springfield saints and Smith and Wesson sports. and they start out 700-800 without anything with them.

Can you tell us if the bolt is HPT/MPI and 158? Is the bolt/carrier phosphate or nitride? Chrome lined gas key? Same questions for the barrel. Should have some kind of markings somewhere on the barrel to at the very least give manufacturer and twist rate.

Just asking questions to help you sell it :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.