JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1050
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
223 Remington
City
Tacoma
State
Washington
Zip Code
IMG_20210808_182431670.jpg All parts were purchased through Surplus Ammo and Arms in Tacoma, WA who also assembled and test fired the AR15. Comes with Geiselle SSA trigger, Ballistic Advantage 18" .223 Wylde barrel, Ambi safety and charging handle, Standard AR-15 rifle buttstock (NOT CARBINE).

Rifle comes with 9x 20rd Lancer Mags (Black) and 5x 30rd Magpul gen 2 Mags, Battle arms Ambi safety in case you don't like the one currently installed, MBUS flip up sights, and accuwedge.
Each Lancer mag has 20 rds of 67 gr 223 target ammo manufactured by PP. In personal test firings, I was able to maintain 2 inch groupings at 300m (using optic). Each PMag has 30 rds of American Eagle 5.56 ammo.

Rifle has been fired exactly 122 times and still needs to be broken in. Standard ammo will not cycle the bolt. you will need to use 67gr or higher ammo.

Glock G19 gen 4 comes with 3.5 lb Ghost Disconnect and Trijicon night sights.

I will include 4 15 rd mags and a double mag pouch from Bladetech. I cannot find the holster I purchased for this firearm. It also comes with 3 of the original backstraps and 1x glock tool (basically just a punch).

I've come across some tough times and need to liquidate some things I never use to make it through the next few months. I will only sell to someone via a FFL to follow WA state firearm transfer laws.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Are you asking 1050 for both or did I miss the prices in the ad? Either way I'm interested in them.
Sorry, I missed this message. It's 1050 for both. I guessed it would take a very attractive price to get someone from out of the Tacoma WA area to want to check them out. If you come to purchase, I'll toss in about 1000 rds of mixed 1200fps CCI 22LR and 710fps 29gr CCI 22LR (30-50 dollar value?). The PPU match grade ammo (180 rounds) is included already (90 dollar value).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.