JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Had a lot of people PM me regarding receivers. I have two from my personal collection I would be willing to part with. I don't really want to sell them, and the price reflects it. Price is firm, no trades. I don't expect these to sell but I could really use the money.

1. Mega Machine AR15 forged stripped receiver. $1000.00

2. Eagle Arms AR10 forged stripped receiver. $1200.00

FTF sales, Hillsboro only.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

JMO no offense

Stripped lower have a federally regulated serial number and are treated as firearms, especially regarding across state transfers. Assuming they were originally bought as rifle receivers, they are in the correct location.

Had a lot of people PM me regarding receivers. I have two from my personal collection I would be willing to part with. I don't really want to sell them, and the price reflects it. Price is firm, no trades. I don't expect these to sell but I could really use the money.

1. Mega Machine AR15 forged stripped receiver. $1000.00

2. Eagle Arms AR10 forged stripped receiver. $1200.00

FTF sales, Hillsboro only.

you keep deleting all of the smart azz remarks. Stop doing that they are fun to read. Almost as funny as your price !

you keep deleting all of the smart azz remarks. Stop doing that they are fun to read. Almost as funny as your price !

I havent deleted any remarks in this thread?

And i was just throwing these receivers out there. In no way do i expect them to sell but i figured it may alleviate the PMs i get asking for receivers

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.