JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I'm selling my 5.56 Adams Arms piston Mid length upper with Spikes Tactical Lower rifle , This is a complete rifle with Magpul CTR milspec stock ,Maid grip , and Magpul mid length hand guard . Up top are New Troy BUIS , Aimpoint compM2 4 moa optic on a Bobro mount . This is Legit New Aimpoint comes with box and paperwork and I bought it new at Curts shooter supply . On the end of the barrel is a AAC flash hider that is threaded for a suppressor .

I'm also tossing in 200 rounds of Winchester Q3131 5.56 55grn ammo , 6 brand new in the package Troy battle mags and 2 new black non windowed Pmags .

The upper was bought in late November 2011 as has had just 60 rounds put through it with no issues .

The Lower was bought this year and it was bought as a complete Spikes tactical lower and all that was swapped out was the stock and grip . Still has the Spikes mil spec buffer tube , Spikes buffer and spring . Spikes lower parts kit with their combat trigger . This Lower is brand new with no range time done on it .

Money out of my pocket has my Build at bit over $1750 and thats pre panic prices ! Then you add in the ammo and mags .

My price on this package is $2000 CASH firm . No trades and I will not break up the package . Do the research before you question the price .

Also , Only Oregon residents with a VALID Oregon DL and a current Oregon CHL . All others will have to go through a FFL of their choice or mine as I have a few around here that will do a transfer . I will not budge on this !

Also , there is a few members on here that in the past have posted up "I'll take it" and then flaked out . I will have no more dealings with those types .

This rifle is basically new and has just been a safe queen . It's ready for a new owner as I'm getting rid of all of my 5.56 stuff and sticking with my 6.8 rifles .

Just found my box of 240rounds of 5.56 m855 green tip ammo and I will toss that in as well . Same price of 2k . Will not separate the package . Will also toss in all of my used 5.56 brass (200+rnd) .

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.