JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Grendel
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is gun 2 of 3 I am selling for a friend. It belonged to his brother who has passed. I am trying to be upfront about everything I can. Please look over the picture closely. Zoom in if you can. What you see is what you get.

The hand guard is a RIIS type from Midwest Industries. It is well made and very strong, OD Green with black covers.

The barrel is made by Lilja. It is 18" stainless steel match with a 1 in 8 twist.

Smiths Vortex Flash Suppressor

Trigger has anti rotation pins

Sig Tango MSR 1-6x24 scope with box

Alexander Arms lower receiver

Bear Creek Arsenal Upper receiver with side cocking handle

Magpul AFG 2 Angled Fore Grip

Magpul MBUS Pro sights

Magpul sling swivel mount point

ERGO Grip, OD Green

6 Alexander Arms Magazines, 3-18 rd, 2-5 rd, 1-10 rd

7 ASC Magazines 2-25 rd, 3-15 rd

Most the magazines are new still in packaging

1 extra bolt and firing pin

Full Disclosure. Whats wrong with this gun.

I took this gun to the shooting range and fired a 50 yard group and a 100 yard group. The ammo was Wolf 100 gr FMJ steal case.

I was able to get the following groups:

50 yards: 1.235"
100 yards: 2.485" (4 shots of this group were .985)

Round count. Approximately 400 rounds. Based on the fact there were 400 rounds missing out of a 500 round box. No other ammo or brass or reloading supplies were present for this caliber.

The trigger is horrible. It has a 6.5 pound let off and a loud reset. Having said that, it worked every time.

Look at the photo of the bottom of the hand guard. There is an Allen head retaining nut that keep the hand guard from rotating. It has been reamed from over tightening. I was able to unscrew it and then tighten it back with the next size larger Allen wrench.

While shooting, the bolt did not stay open on the last shot. Maybe a magazine issue? I only used one of the ASC magazines.

On the left side of the hand guard just below the front sight is sticky residue from Velcro that was holding a weapons light pad. That residue has been cleaned off. The gun comes a traditional charging handle to fill opening at the rear of the receiver. I believe plugs are made to fill that opening.

This gun wants to shoot. With a good trigger like a Geissele and quality ammo, it would be a real slayer.

$1300.00 firm please no trades and not parting out. Will ship to FFL $45.00

Grendel_1.jpeg Grendel_2.jpeg Grendel_3.jpeg Grendel_4.jpeg Grendel_5.jpeg Grendel_6.jpeg Grendel_7.jpeg Grendel_10.jpeg Grendel_11.jpeg Grendel_12.jpeg Grendel_13.jpeg Grendel_15.jpeg Grendel_16.jpeg Grendel_21.jpeg Grendel_22.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.