JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Clatskanie/PDX
State
Oregon
Looking for a couple things -

First is a 10.3" - 11.5" 5.56mm AR barrel, looking for something quality like Colt or DD, and it needs to have a standard A2 FSB, preferably it will have the FSB, gas tube and barrel nut/delta ring and all. I am not picky about barrel weight, new or used is fine.

I also need an 870 stock, I would really like to find a Police walnut stock, but I would buy a Speedfeed or even just a factory synthetic take off.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for a couple things -

First is a 10.3" - 11.5" 5.56mm AR barrel, looking for something quality like Colt or DD, and it needs to have a standard A2 FSB, preferably it will have the FSB, gas tube and barrel nut/delta ring and all. I am not picky about barrel weight, new or used is fine.

I also need an 870 stock, I would really like to find a Police walnut stock, but I would buy a Speedfeed or even just a factory synthetic take off.

I have 3 synthetic stocks with forends. One is a pistol grip/shoulder, the other 2 are straight stocks. One is a new black take off stock and the other5 one is
orange(it can be painted to any color desirable). $45 for the pistol grip stock,$35 ea. for the straight stocks.Postage included.

[email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.