JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a built Aero Precision AR-10 that I am looking to part out, many of the upper parts. Not looking to for trades at this time. Have fired roughly 300-600 round through this setup, I don't keep a strict round count but they were all factory loads. The parts I am looking to part are:
  • ($230) Ballistic Advantage 18" (.308 BA HANSON PROFILE MIDLENGTH (.875") AR 308 BARREL W/ LO PRO, PREMIUM SERIES) Barrel
  • ($165) Aero 15" M5 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard Gen 2 and barrel nut (DPMS High Profile)
  • ($75) VG6 Gamma Muzzle Brake (Bead Blasted Stainless)
  • Group price: $450 for all of it and I will through in the non adjustable gas block and tube for free.
I could be talked into selling the entire upper if the right deal came along. It has an Aero M5 upper (DPMS High Profile), Aero BCG: Black Nitride, and a BCM Vltor Charging Handle. I would consider selling in any combination. The links for the parts are below.

20230208_145344.jpg 20230208_144026.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a built Aero Precision AR-10 that I am looking to part out, many of the upper parts. Not looking to for trades at this time. Have fired roughly 300-600 round through this setup, I don't keep a strict round count but they were all factory loads. The parts I am looking to part are:
  • ($230) Ballistic Advantage 18" (.308 BA HANSON PROFILE MIDLENGTH (.875") AR 308 BARREL W/ LO PRO, PREMIUM SERIES) Barrel
  • ($165) Aero 15" M5 Enhanced M-LOK Handguard Gen 2 and barrel nut (DPMS High Profile)
  • Group price: $450 for all of it and I will through in the non adjustable gas block and tube for free.
I could be talked into selling the entire upper if the right deal came along. It has an Aero M5 upper (DPMS High Profile), Aero BCG: Black Nitride, and a BCM Vltor Charging Handle. I would consider selling in any combination. The links for the parts are below.

View attachment 1375321 View attachment 1375325

View attachment 1375321 View attachment 1375325
Would you consider 140 for the handguard?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top