JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
...SOLD...

Billet AR10 setup, minus the BCG, Charging Handle, and Barrel assembly.
Included is the following:

POF 3.5# trigger assembly
Troy ambi safety
Seekins Magazine release button
MagPul Grip
POF 7-pos. Enhanced extension, buffer, and spring
MagPul QD Endplate
MagPul SLS stock
Aero Precision F+R pins, detents and springs, Magazine catch and spring, Bolt catch and spring + plunger.

Odin Works "Low Tang" 15.5" M-Lok handguard

Upper and Lower Billet receiver set. This is a "low tang" upper receiver, and has no provision for a port door. There is also no forward assist.

Manufactured by Helotes Tactical outside of San Antonio, TX.

I purchased the receiver set from a different forum brand new, assembled it with a Mega Machine Barrel and the Odin handguard, then put maybe 250-ish rounds down range.

The barrel is gone, and the CH / BCG are being used for another project.

Set is in good shape, a few, barely noticeable scuffs from bumping around and range trips, but nothing too bad. I can provide more detailed pictures if desired.

Trades:

I could entertain a trade / partial trade for .450 Bushmaster, 44 Magnum, 45-70 Gov, 444 Marlin, or 45 Raptor rifles and / or parts.

I am also looking for an ACOG, so in a partial trade, I would make the difference in agreed price up with cash.

I would like $475, and prefer transfer at South Sound Guns in Lacey, but we can meet at an FFL within reasonable driving distance.

This price is somewhat negotiable, go ahead with your offers.

Fees are negotiable if you would like to use a different FFL

Thanks for looking!

20190721_180805.jpg 20190721_180624.jpg 20190721_180857.jpg 20190721_180240.jpg 20190721_180113.jpg

Last Edited: