JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If you search for "upper" in classifieds, the list is fairly long, especially for uppers with barrels under 16". Prices seem high to me but maybe their ad descriptions aren't up to snuff. (Edit: Or buyers are cutting back on upper purchases)

Last Edited:
12C35DE7-8EED-4CC8-BAB7-6072DFFEE2DE.jpeg

:D;)

My desire is to help product move, some of these uppers were listed middle of last year. Not much more to it. I started and will continue to make offers, maybe a deal will be scored.
Not really sure how that's your problem. It states right in the classifieds section that you can post your product at whatever price you'd like. If someone wants to sit on their product with a less than stellar asking price for a year, then so be it.

Not really sure how that's your problem. It states right in the classifieds section that you can post your product at whatever price you'd like. If someone wants to sit on their product with a less than stellar asking price for a year, then so be it.
Absolutely true, but they probably don't want to sit on their product with a less than stellar asking price for a year.

True about the pricing. To me it's not a problem it's an activity that I enjoy.

True about the pricing. To me it's not a problem it's an activity that I enjoy.
Which part do you enjoy? Lowballing stagnant classified ads in hopes of feeling like you got a deal, or making posts such as this one in a petty attempt at passive aggressive price shaming?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who only has 'about 200 rounds down the pipe' for everything I sell. Kinda sounds like me between the ages of 13-18

Your post and providing a link to a specific classified ad leads me to believe that you are in violation of

"Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges."

how am I wrong?

Your post and providing a link to a specific classified ad leads me to believe that you are in violation of

"Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges."

how am I wrong?
You're not.

how am I wrong?
Fixed it for you.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top