JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got a lb of Ramshot X-Terminator which says it's great for light to medium bullets in 223 and a lb of Alliant Power Pro - 2000MR which says its good for heavy bullets in 223 and 308. Might be able to dig out a couple more lbs of something depending on what you're after and how much it'd take to be with it.

As far as I can tell, I, a common citizen, can not ship hazardous materials. I have in the past offered myself up as a mule when I travel up and down I5. You may be able to find someone who is traveling your way and wouldn't mind delivering it for you. As far north as I know I'm going to get is Tacoma but I'm not sure when I'm making that trip yet.

Bryan

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top