JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a like new AR pistol, just fired for the first time today around 50 rounds. I had trouble with a junk Tapco mag but Pmags ran fine, it is a blast to shoot but I have to sell it to fund another project of mine.

It is a CMMG lower, with DPMS or Daniel Defense (cant remember exactly) parts kit. Standard A2 flash hider on the upper with a 1:7 twist chambered in 5.56 chromemoly 6.5" barrel. This will also come with a EOTECH 512 that has been only use for about 250 rounds, and a Midwest Industries flip up back up iron sight.

I will sell the Eotech 512 for $325 Firm or trade for a WASR 10 with no canted front sight or bad Mag wobble.

I will sell the AR pistol for $700 Firm

Looking to sell (no trades) FTF only in Oregon with firearm transfer paper work. $1000 OBO for both. The Eotech comes with all the parts and the box, no paper work, if you would like to see more pics of it let me know.

View attachment 190860
View attachment 190861
View attachment 190862
View attachment 190863
View attachment 190864
View attachment 190865
View attachment 190866
View attachment 190867

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top