JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here are the remaining items from my original posting. Reduced prices & consolidated package prices are shown in bold.

*Note: I will be glad to answer any questions you have concerning a particular item. However, order of priority will be based on solid commitments to buy and NOT based on the timing of initial conversation. In other words, I will sell it to whom offers the cash 1st, NOT the 1st person to inquire of an item.

(1) CMMG Flattop Upper, (complete)

(1) CMMG Lower, (stripped)

(1) DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit (plus end plate)

(1) Fulton Armory Bolt Carrier Group (shrouded firing pin, chrome lined)
*Will throw in an extra Bushmaster (used) bolt & firing pin*

(1) 16" M4 Profile Barrel Assembly (M4 feed ramp / barrel ext., chrome lined, 1/9 twist)
*Will throw in a new Barrel nut, extended A2 flash hider, extra M4 feed ramp/barrel extension*

(1) Midwest Industries 10" Free Float Tactical Forend
*Will throw in the Knights Armament Rail Covers, 5 Piece Carbine Length Set (3 x 7", 1 x 2", 1 x 1") - These fit nice & snug, leaving almost 3" of exposed rail to mount accessories
*Also throwing in the GI composite Vertical Foregrip

(1) Tango Down Bipod
*Includes wrench

(1) Magpul UBR Adjustable Stock

(1) ACE Shorty Skeleton Stock w/ extra cheek pad & extended recoil pad - SOLD

(1) Bush Master Carbine Length Buffer & Spring - SOLD

(1) Troy Industries Single Point Tactical Sling - SOLD / PENDING FUNDS

(1) Trijicon Reflex Amber Dot Sight (older version / not pictured here

(1) Redi-Mag Battery Assist Device (attaches to lower & drops 2nd mag simultaneously w/ single push of mag release) - SOLD

(820) rounds of Winchester 5.56mm ONLY $7 PER 20 ROUND BOX - ON 24 HR HOLD COMMITMENT / PENDING SALE

CASH only. I work evenings and may not get back to you until the following day.

Last Edited:
I forgot to include prices in my original posting - sorry all. I've added the prices for each item and some additional notes, so please read again carefully (like I should've read the forum rules :)

Hello All. New member here. I have an unfinished CMMG AR15 project, plus many parts and accessories to sell hopefully, but not necessarily to one buyer. The following is an incomplete itemized list of what's in the picture and a bit more. Everything is brand new, with the exception of the Trijicon Relfex, Redi-Mag, Phantom Flash Hider & about half of the mags.

$2500 TAKES ALL - OBO (over $3K invested)

(1) CMMG Upper $90
(1) CMMG Charging Handle $15 - I'll take it
(1) CMMG Lower $100
(1) DPMS Lower Receiver Parts Kit $70
(1) Set Of Anti-Walk Pins (from Bushmaster) $10
(1) First Samco G32 Pistol Grip (this is slightly used too) $15
(1) Vltor/BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle $30 - I'll take it
(1) Fulton Armory Bolt Carrier Group (shrouded) $135
(1) 16" M4 Profile Barrel Assembly (M4 feed ramp) $190
(1) Carbine Length Gas Tube & Pin $10
(1) YHM Phantom Flash Hider $20
(1) BCM Extended Birdcage Flash Suppressor / Compensator (reduced muzzle rise & FTA) $30
(1) Midwest Industries 10" Free Float Tactical Forend $150
(1) Knights Armament Rail Covers, Carbine Length Set (2 x 7", 1 x 2", 1 x 3") $35
(1) GI composite Vertical Foregrip $20
(1) Aluminum Foregrip (manufacturer unknown - used too) $10
(1) Tango Down Bipod $165
(1) Magpul UBR Adjustable Stock $235
(1) Fulton Armory 6 Position CAR Stock (GEN-I w/ 2nd buffer tube, replacing damaged threads on original - both pictured) $50 - I'll take it
(1) ACE Shorty Skeleton Stock w/ extra cheek pad & extended recoil pad $100
(2) Carbine Buffers & Springs (FA & BM) $40
(1) LMT Removable Front Sights (w/ thumb screw) $45
(1) LMT Removable Rear Sight $45
(1) POF FTA 2000 (Fast Target Acquisition) Removable Front Sight $45
(1) Fulton Armory Single Point Sling Mount $10
(1) Troy Industries Single Point Tactical Sling $30
(1) EOTech Holographic Sight, w/ 1 set batteries $300
(1) Trijicon Reflex Amber Dot Sight (older version / not pictured here) $250
(1) Trijicon Reflex Sight Mount (to Carrying Handle) $45
(1) Tritium Front Sight Post $25
(16) 30 round Mags (like the 4 shown) $100 - I'll take it
(1) Redi-Mag Battery Assist Device (attaches to lower & drops 2nd mag simultaneously w/ single push of mag release) $75
(300 to 400) rounds of Winchester 5.56mm & .223cal (have to count) $12 PER BOX

and... various small parts, such as springs, pins, cleaning kit accessories, etc... will throw these in if someone buys everything!!!

PM me for more pics and discussion (willing by phone) if interested. Again, I'm looking to sell everything to one buyer, but not gonna insist on it (I'm lazy you see). We'll need an FFL to transfer the lower of course (have a good one close to me). CASH only. I look forward to talking with you.

I'll take it listed above in red, good talking with you.

Whoa... Hello all. I'm a bit slow at trying to manage and set aside everything that ya'll are interested in, so I'm gonna edit the post with "sold pending funds" remarks. I'm trying to get back to all the PM's in the order received, phone calls and so on. Anyone have any suggestions on how to set up / sort my User CP, folders and what not to better stay on top of all these inquiries with all fairness in consideration? I want to start off on the good foot so to speak with my fellow patriots. Open to suggestions.

Thanks,

GrantsPast

Whoa... Hello all. I'm a bit slow at trying to manage and set aside everything that ya'll are interested in, so I'm gonna edit the post with "sold pending funds" remarks. I'm trying to get back to all the PM's in the order received, phone calls and so on. Anyone have any suggestions on how to set up / sort my User CP, folders and what not to better stay on top of all these inquiries with all fairness in consideration? I want to start off on the good foot so to speak with my fellow patriots. Open to suggestions.

Thanks,

GrantsPast

As for offer's and who asked for what first, my personal rule is the first person to contact you with an unconditional commitment to buy an item on your terms is who gets the item. That said you are free to make your own terms as you see fit.

If you look at Intoodeep's post, his post is an unconditional "I'll take it".

Other things to consider is a members ability to follow through with a commitment in a timely manner.

Also look at a guys trade ratings, if you don't like what you see politely pass on the offer.

OK - I've updated the items in italicized bold red which are sold pending funds. I have to leave the computer for a while and will try to get back to those of you who I've set stuff aside for based on our PM's, phone conversations and have given me the proverbial "I'll take it." I'm trying to be fair and go in the order received. Thus far, I see only one conflict so I will be calling you shortly (Special K & Nilva).

Per our PM's and Emails, I will take the Trijicon Mount.

I will decide on the Reflex optic tonight and we can discuss it in the morning.

Either way, I want the Mount FOR SURE 100% I WILL TAKE IT.

, the EOTech is yours if you're ready to move on it now, but for some reason I cant respond to your PMs.

JC Weaponry, the mount is yours. Call me so we can set up a time to meet today. I'll bring the sight for you to look at when we meet.

Grant (360)798-0562

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.