JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Making room in the safe for other stuff. This is an AR-57 SBR in 5.7X28 built on a Bushmaster lower. Includes 11 inch and 6 inch barrel ( pictured with not included silencer under the handguard ) , 4 qty 50 round FN P90 magazines ( plus one 40 round AR mag for a brass catcher ) and brace yourself... 4700+ rounds of factory 5.7X28 ammo most of it being American Eagle 40 grain but 1000 of it being FN 40 grain SS197SR . Also includes 2 sets of Lyman reloading dies, 2 bases, 2 WFT 5.7 trimmer bushings and a Lee crimp die and another 1000 pieces of reloadable brass and 500 Nossler 34 grain Varmageddon bullets and I'll even throw in a few hundred subsonic 55 grain handloads and a pound of Ramshot True Blue powder and a thousand primers . 5X Burris AR-536 Prism Sight included that clears the mags nicely.. This is a form 1 gun built when I lived in Oregon. F1 engraving was done by Veritas machine and was done under the trigger guard and blackened as discrete as is possible. This is a LOT OF STUFF and all NFA rules apply. I can help you in drafting a trust or you can go traditional signoff or wait until the new rules kick in . Contact me for the options.

What am I looking for in trade? Colt SAA's or something else cool. Open to ideas.

SOjEFt.jpg

Last Edited:
Trade equivalent pricing is so subjective :). If you were to build that like that it would cost $1400 ish before the stamp. The ammo would be $1500 ish ( yep ) and the reloading stuff $400 ish . Right deal I'd throw in a complete single stage Hornady LnL . Sometimes I think I have too much stuff.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top