JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I'm doing general purge of things, along with reprioritizing matters, so am getting rid of unneeded books, papers, tools, guns and related parts, etc. It is refreshing, clears up space, and brings in a little money for things that otherwise are just collecting dust.

One I'm not sure on is a complete, very lightly used Ruger AR-556 upper. I normally get a feel for if something is worth bothering selling, and price of said, by snooping around Gunbroker or NWFA. I then take 25%—50% off of the going rate to move it fast. However, I'm not finding enough data on this one.

Questions:

1. Is it even worth the bother to sell said?
  2. If so, what is a real world price that I can take the aforementioned percentage off of?
Thanks.

Pics, in case it matters:

1.jpg

2.jpg

P.S. One of my normal practices is to just gather up a bunch of gun parts, dump it in a box, write a letter cataloging said, and ship it off to Numrich for an easy-peasy jettisoning. Due to COVID-19, they are not accept parts now, and there is no indication when they will. So that one is out and I'm dumping anything of value on NWFA, GB, and FleaBay.

MSRP (@ Ruger) is $799
On line I'm seeing $600 +/-
Complete lower- new- (swfa) - $240 + transfer
Your gonna have to do your own math here.

What if you bought the lower and then sold it whole? Just sayin'

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR