JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
LMT
City
Lynnwood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Hi all,

I am selling two AR-308 ambidextrous charging handles. One of them is an LMT (Product ID LM308CB) and the other is an Aero Precision Breach (Large Lever model 100-041-813WB). Both are black.

I'm selling these charging handles because of incompatibilities with my Aero M5 build. I also can't return these items to the store because they aren't defective. The Aero Breach doesn't work well with the Magpul PRS Gen 3 cheek riser, and the LMT handle doesn't mate with the Aero lower buffer tube ring.

The LMT handle is essentially brand new. The Aero Breach handle has been used for about 160 test rounds and is lightly used with some finish wear on the sides where it slides.

I'm asking $100 for the LMT handle and $60 for the Breach. Usually the LMT goes for around $120-$140, and the Aero is about $80 brand new. I will ship to you for free if you'd like this shipped. My build issues are your win!

Please let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.