JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Okay, here we go. I just purchased an AR pistol, and I am ready to let this one go:

Delton 16" A2 heavy barrel uppper with fixed carry handle
LRB lower
Magpul MOE Handguards, Grip, Trigger guard and Stock
Leupold see through carry handle mount
Primary Arms Aimpoint M3 Clone (This is a weapons grade sight. See reviews on Glocktalk and AR related websites)
2 HK 30 round AR 15 magazines with polymer mag coupler.

I am looking for $860.00 for the complete set up.

If someone just wants a basic A2 AR, I can replace the magpul items with generic carbine length hand guards, pistol grip and 4 position stock. Remove the sight/carry handle mount and replace the 2 HK mags with 2 GI mags . Price would be reduced to $700.00

I would really prefer to trade on this one. Interests lean toward Glocks (No G27), but will entertain all interesting offers. I will try to get photos up in the next day or two. I just have to get my son to take them. As soon as he does that I will post them here. If your gun is worth less than mine, please be prepared to ad extras or cash.

Last Edited:
Price Drop to $860 for the whole package. Really want a G29/30 (standard or SF) + cash or an FN 5.7. I will add 100.00 dollars, ammo and mags for the FN.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top