JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Custom AR-15, great SHTF rifle! $650: Includes a bunch of stuff!

Located in Lacey, I will meet halfway within western WA depending on distance

My name is David, [email protected]. Price is negotiable, but I am fairly firm.

The lower receiver is an Aero Precision AP-15, made in Tacoma, WA!

The upper receiver is made by Wiltec Industries, which makes aerospace parts for our military as well as upper receivers. The whole completed upper receiver was put together by my LGS.

The fit and finish of the two receivers are very good, better than most franken-AR's I have seen, there is a slight overlap in some places, but it does not hurt function at all, and its barely noticeable. The finish is extremely close. There is currently an accu-wedge in place.

The barrel is made by Black Hole Weaponry in Moses Lake, it is a high quality, 1 in 8 inch twist, 416 stainless steel H-BAR barrel that is blackened, and has 3 groove Poly rifling, which is more accurate and has a slight increase in velocity. It also stays cleaner I believe.

It includes 2 hand guard options, a railed one, and normal plastic hand guards (UTG high-quality heat shielded). You get both hand guards.

What's included:
Custom AR-15 rifle
1 Extra handguard option
1 Allen tactical rifle case w/ magazine pouches
3 magazines (1 Magpul and 2 GI surplus w/ new anti-tilt followers)
1 Hoppes Viper Bore Snake (Works great!!)
1 Bipod/sling adapter

IMG_0074.jpg IMG_0072.jpg IMG_0068.jpg IMG_0070.jpg IMG_0077.jpg IMG_0076.jpg

BTW, caliber is 5.56x45 NATO, and its a 16" barrel.

No, its still up for sale until the cash in hand, sorry but thats the way I see it.

Sorry Lush, but you never know when a deal will fall through or not, for any reason you could tell me on Thursday that you aren't interested anymore, and then I have to put this back on the market and wait another week or so before I have the money.

I don't feel comfortable selling to you, I reserve that right as a seller. And I'm not playing games, you were being suspicious, and I was being extra cautious to not sell to a felon or someone who can not own a firearm.

No, its still up for sale until the cash in hand, sorry but thats the way I see it.

Sorry Lush, but you never know when a deal will fall through or not, for any reason you could tell me on Thursday that you aren't interested anymore, and then I have to put this back on the market and wait another week or so before I have the money.

seller ended up pulling out of sale. after everything was agreed upon. time, place, price. So everyone be aware that this guy likes to play games with you.

I don't feel comfortable selling to you, I reserve that right as a seller. And I'm not playing games, you were being suspicious, and I was being extra cautious to not sell to a felon or someone who can not own a firearm.

a young black man, who is not a felon, or has never even been brought up on charges, or been inside police station other then when he went on a ride along with his uncle. and can most surely own a firearm.

oh, i missspelled the word security. he said that was supiscious over a pm

If I could have done it again I would have sold it to you, but the deal is kind of screwed now, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

And the word was "Gaurd", you misspelled it 3 times and you said you were a security guard, so I figured you would be able to spell your own title.

I told you I was a little suspicious of you because of that and asked for your full name, but then you fired back and called me an A-hole, so I definitely wasn't going to sell it to you
And its not every day you come across a security guard, so I thought it was slightly odd.

I don't know why you don't just PM about this, instead of posting it here, its not like you are going to deter anyone from buying it, no one gives a #2 if I turned one buyer down because I thought he was suspicious, but he turned out to be alright.

Sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I got dibbes on it, if the deal falls through, and pilot polda doesn't want it. I ran spell check on this post too. ;) Oh and polda, you don't need another AR. ;)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top