Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

AR-15 M4, BCM midlenght, Sun Devil and many extras

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by im566, Aug 28, 2011.

1. im566

im566 Gresham Active Member

Hi,
    Just finish putting together my "dream" AR, but now I got the M1A bug, so here it is:
    -BCM 14.5" midlenght upper (perm attacht flash suppersor) and 12 DD lite rail, same as the link (paid $905 plus shipping)
    BCM 14.5" Mid Length Upper Receiver Group with Daniel Defense 12.0 Handguard
    -BCM full auto BCG group and small latch BCM gunfighter charging handle ($175)
    -Sun Devil lower model SD15 ($125)
    -KNS anti walk trigger pins ($30)
    -B.A.D. A.S.S safety lever ($40)
    -CCGC LPK ($100)
    -Magpul MIAD FDE grip ($33)
    -Magpull ACS stock with swivel QC in FDE ($139)
    -BCM 6pos Mil spec buffer tube, nut ring and BCM "H" Buffer ($70)
    -Troy tritium folding back up sights in black ($308)
    -DD quick conect sling attachment ($39)
    -SureFire mini Scout tan weapon light ($325)
    -2ea Full size Tango Down Scar rail covers in FDE ($30)
    -Magpul RVG (vertical grip) in FDE ($24)
    -4 magpul ladder rail cobvers in FDE ($48)
    As you can see I have over $2390, I will like to sell the whole package for $1700 that is over $600 off without counting shipping,or I will sell the rifle without any extras for $1250 shipped, I can email pics to interested people, please email me for questions to ebuder74@gmail.com. USPS money orders only, will ship to FFL that takes guns fom private parties or I'll do a FTF in Portland, OR.
    The only trade that i'm interested at the moment will be a M1A Scout in Black with extras to make up for the difference (Mags, ammo, optics, etc, sage or troy chassis in FDE).
    I will split the package but the upper needs to selll first (complete upper without BCG, CH, Vg, light BUIS or rail cover for $735, complete lower for $420)
    Thanks.