JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD
I am selling my AR-15 M4. I don't really want to sell it, but we have a baby on the way and really need the money to get more prepared for it.

I custom built it with pretty high standards for my first AR-15. I will list out the specifications now.

Roggio Arsenal Lower Receiver
DPMS Lower Parts Kit
6 Position Mil-Spec M4 adjustable stock
Del-Ton flat top upper with M4 feedramps
Del-Ton 16" M4 Chrome Lined 1/9" twist Barrel with M4 feedramps matched to the upper.
Del-Ton Bolt and Carrier
Elevation and Windage adjustable Detachable carry handle
A2 front sight
Car Handguards with lower Picatinny rail
Vertical foregrip with storage compartment and removable sides for attachment of Light/Laser pressure pads
1 30rd Magpul P-Mag
4 30rd Kay Industries magazines, 1 of them still in the package
90rds of .223 FMJ
Adjustable sling that can act as a 1, 2, or 3 point sling, custom made for this AR-15.

View attachment 201155

I haven't kept exact count of how many rounds I've ran through it, but it's between 300 and 500. Very low round count for this. It is very accurate and reliable. I have maintained it very well and have never had a single problem with it.

E-mail me or call/text me if you're interested. I am not interested in trades as I really need the money. No lowball offers, it is worth every penny. I have put more than the listing price into this gun and have receipts to back it up. I just have it set at this price because I need to move it before the baby gets here.
503-877-4867

SOLD