JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello, I have for sale / trade my AR 15 rifle and accessories. It has a stainless 1/9 twist 16" barrel, detachable carry handle, flip up front sight and custom grip. It also has a magpul handguard and custom muzzle break as well as a magpul foregrip in tan color (internals are DPMS (BCG, Lower kit)). What is not pictured is the charging handle, it has Molon Labe eteched on it. Both the lower and the upper are in Matte Sand color and are made by, "R Guns" (They have the colt symbol on both of them). Coming with the rifle are 5 magazines total, 3 polymer 30 rounders and 2 polymer 20 round magazines, the gun itself has around 1 20 round mag through it to test fire and it shoots Remington UMC's perfectly!

Price is SOLD!!!!!!! total for everything MINUS the MAGPUL STOCK (you will get the Tapco styled one pictured, the BSA red dot is also NOT included).

FTF Transaction, im in Southern Oregon; valid ODL + CHL Preferred.

SOLD!

the 37mm launcher in the pictures is NOT included! Everything else minus the magpul stock and the BSA red dot is included in the SOLDprice tag. Send me offers!

Last Edited:
all the PM's have been replied too now that the site seems to be working, as a reminder; I will NOT sell to someone with a Washington ID!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.