JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
DPMS
City
Boise
State
Idaho
Hey know it may be a long shot, but I have a new carbine length, chromelined 16" dpms barrel with a fsb in 556 I'd trade for a rifle length barrel with a fsb in the same caliber. Looking to finish out a retro build.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an 18" rifle-length barrel with FSB already pinned into place, I've completed it less gas tube & handguard. It's HBAR, but unless if you're doing an a1 pencil build, the handguard would completely hide the denser portion of the barrel, and frankly it would be best for the shooter in terms of heat dissipation as you would be able to use any handguard regardless of heatshield, whether it's wood, polymer, or even some exotic 3DP design.

Here's what I have actually, still on their website: J&T Distributing/DoubleStar

I have an 18" rifle-length barrel with FSB already pinned into place, I've completed it less gas tube & handguard. It's HBAR, but unless if you're doing an a1 pencil build, the handguard would completely hide the denser portion of the barrel, and frankly it would be best for the shooter in terms of heat dissipation as you would be able to use any handguard regardless of heatshield, whether it's wood, polymer, or even some exotic 3DP design.

Here's what I have actually, still on their website: J&T Distributing/DoubleStar
Just PM'd you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.