JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*FTF near Seattle only*

I've got an AR-15 and AK47 up for sale/trade.
I should let you all know that I would prefer to trade one of these rifles for a 1911, Glock 17, 19, or 21, Beretta 92FS, quality AK47 or AK74, CETME, or other military style rifles (M1, M1A, FAL, HK91-patterned rifles, etc...) Feel free to make any offers. I'm not interested in trading for anything that isn't a firearm though.

The AR-15 is an Olympic Arms K7 Eliminator Upper on a SAA lower receiver. Chambered in 5.56. Uses a carbine length gas system underneath the rifle length handguards. YHM flash hider. Comes with 1 30 rounder PMAG and 1 20 round C-Products steel mags. Rifle has seen very little use; only about 400-500 rounds put through it. The rifle does not have a forward assist, but has a swivel sling in its place. I'll include a forward assist in the deal if you want to install it.
Price: $700

The AK is a GP WASR-10/63. It is in very very good condition. It is of much higher quality than previous WASRs. Has only had less than 200 rounds put through it. I have never fired corrosive ammo through this gun. The receiver, barrel, and gas tube has been coated with high temperature black engine enamel. Chrome-lined barrel. There is ZERO noticeable sight cant, and MINIMAL mag wobble, practically ZERO with a loaded mag. I installed a Romanian wood stock set, which is in its original condition with wear on it. Planned on refinishing the wood, but I liked the way it looks and just stuck with it. I've installed a retaining plate for the trigger group, but still have the original wire spring as a back-up part. The canvas sling is a cheapie I bought off of eBay. The leather tabs on it aren't too great, and I wouldn't rely on them, but the actual sling is good. Comes with 2 steel 30 round mags, sling, Tapco folding stock, and extra front handguards.
I know what WASRs are worth, but this has really become one of my favorite rifles and I would really prefer to trade it rather than sell it. So if you really want to buy it cash... $600

Depending on the deal, I can toss some appropriate ammo in for each rifle.
Send questions and offers via PM.

IMG_20111112_134956.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.