JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Smith & Wesson M&P-15 5.56/223 + 800 Rounds 50 Grain Softpoint ammo in MTM ammo box + 3 new Pro-Mag steel 20 round magazines. Rifle has Mag-Pul BUIS front and rear with adjustment tool, mid-length vented quad picatinny free float fore end tube, rail covers, Mag-Pul CTR 6 position butt stock, and NibX Nickle Boride BCG. 16" M4 profile barrel with 1:9 twist & A2 birdcage flash suppressor. This is one of my back-ups and I'd rather have the money for other projects, but I guess I don't really need to sell it, so lowball offers will be ignored. FTF transactions get priority.

Gun, magazines, and ammo $2000

Ammo only FTF $450

Whats the condition? How many rounds fired? What do you consider a lowball offer?

Condition is practically new, fired about 100 rounds to sight in Eotech that was on it. Never sighted in the irons. It's been sitting in the safe for a couple of years. Lowballs are what they are, make an offer the worst I can say is no.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.