JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I want to sell my ar-15's. One in 300 AAC blackout and one in 458 socom. Both rifles are 16" barrels carbine length.
The 300 blackout is free floating forearm flat top. The barrel is ss 16" 1:8 twist 5r rifling and is match grade. Bcm and ch. I believe upper is by Wilson. The lower is made by Superior, I believe the parts kit is cmmg. Real tack driver! Less than 50 rounds downrange. 845.00 for complete rifle. 595.00 upper only.
458 socom is 16" carbine Rock River Arms upper, flat top, free float, T-marked top, era barrel no info on twist or rifling. Less than ten rounds downrange. Aero Precision lower. 995.00 complete rifle, 695.00 upper.
Either or both or any combo sent to your ffl. Both lowers are equipped with California legal bullet button. Simple return to original Mag release. Both rifles come with reloading dies, 300 also has cut-off saw.
For pictures contact e-mail: [email protected]. thanks for reading, george
I'm looking for 308 bolt gun with varmit barrel and drop free Mag bottom metal. 308 lever works also. Also want 455 CZ prefer varmit barrel (premium for 22lr/22mag).

I want to sell my ar-15's. One in 300 AAC blackout and one in 458 socom. Both rifles are 16" barrels carbine length.
The 300 blackout is free floating forearm flat top. The barrel is ss 16" 1:8 twist 5r rifling and is match grade. Bcm and ch. I believe upper is by Wilson. The lower is made by Superior, I believe the parts kit is cmmg. Real tack driver! Less than 50 rounds downrange. 845.00 for complete rifle. 595.00 upper only.
458 socom is 16" carbine Rock River Arms upper, flat top, free float, T-marked top, era barrel no info on twist or rifling. Less than ten rounds downrange. Aero Precision lower. 995.00 complete rifle, 695.00 upper.
Either or both or any combo sent to your ffl. Both lowers are equipped with California legal bullet button. Simple return to original Mag release. Both rifles come with reloading dies, 300 also has cut-off saw.
For pictures contact e-mail: [email protected]. thanks for reading, george
I'm looking for 308 bolt gun with varmit barrel and drop free Mag bottom metal. 308 lever works also. Also want 455 CZ prefer varmit barrel (premium for 22lr/22mag).

So where are you located? Your ad is for Idaho and your profile says concord CA. I'm in Idaho and would consider a trade but need to know if you are in ID....

not in Idaho or Oregon anymore. I'm in California now. . .with my sons. They're here for work and I'm here for them. Whatever we do we can ship through ffl's. What do you have for trade?

Nothing. Not worth the hassle and expense of shipping and transfer. At that point I might as well but new. Good luck

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.