JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
You can use the collar to fit your CMMG, Ciener or Spikes drop in conversion to make a dedicated .22 upper which you can switch back to your drop-in by changing the barrel collar back to your chamber insert.

I just added 2 more my last 2 well actually I have 3 one is an M4 profile that I am still on the fence on oh what the heck its for sale too. photos soon but ya all pretty much know what they look like.

They were drilled for FSB but none of my Front sight bases line up correctly I can sell you stripped ones for $20 each that if you have the tools and know-how to can make work or just float the barrel as they do not require gas blocks other than to hold handguards in place or use for A1 or A2 style builds.

$135 each

BkKwAyI.jpg

Also available is a CMMG .22 conversion kit. A couple hundred rds fired. Just pop out the chamber adaptor and put the collar on and then you are converted to a dedicated .22 but simply pull it back out and switch back when you want to shoot out of your Ar15. Makes the kit dual purpose. $165 With the purchase of Barrel or $185 without. I also have the spikes version of this for $150 with the purchase of a barrel. and I have upper receivers and charging handles and everything you need to make a complete upper.
20201103_013411_HDR.jpg

I also have a flat top receiver with no dust cover or forward assist (does have shell deflector) for $75 with the purchase of a barrel or $80 without

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
What are the lengths?

they are 16.1" from the muzzle to where they meet the bolt face for legal NFA compliance but keep in mind that a .22 breach sets in the receiver about .75" giving the appearance of a slightly shorter barrel installed in a receiver when compared to a regular ar15 5.56/223 and still meet legal 16" NFA law requirements

Last Edited:
Do you have a rough roundcount? What type of accuracy were you getting out of these? Thanks.

Do you have a rough roundcount? What type of accuracy were you getting out of these? Thanks.

There is no signs of ever being fired. As accurate if not more accurate than a stock ruger 10/22. I have not shot mine very much. I was going to build a XM177E1 and XM177E1 clone out of one these but I gave up on the idea.

Last Edited:
I bought one yesterday and cleaned it. If it was used it was very lightly used. The bore is shiny and the rifling looks great. I have a CMMG Conversion kit and swapped the extension out and it dropped right in to now have a dedicated .22 upper using the CMMG kit. It's a nice barrel for the price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top