JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Yes, sorry I don't check this thread often and PMs seem to be not working 100% lately. I get some old ones repeated from week's ago, confusing.

Still for sale. If my SDN6 F4 ever comes back I'll probably just keep her since it is that damn blast that messes with my tinnitus.

Burt, put a magpul PRS stock on it and it will kick as much as your AR-15. I have the DPMS LR308 with 24" fluted bull barrel. And it kicks less than my .556 AR-15. Just a thought! Nice rifle...

Not so much the recoil, it isn't bad, but the percussion/noise (sensitive hearing) + it is substantial heavier than a basic 5.56 AR. If/when my SDN-6 ever comes in my whole attitude will most likely change.

BB.JPG

BB.JPG

Changed to 3.5x10 scope; soon adding SDN-6. A buddy really wants this, so I believe it is going to be gone soon UNLESS after my next range trip I decide to keep her.

Going to hold off on bumping this anymore until I have a chance to see how I like the new scope and it it is more enjoyable to shoot suppressed.

The SDN6 made it a new rifle for me. Tons of fun with it today at TCGC. I believe I will be keeping this one for myself for at least a while longer.

2" groups for me at 100 yards - good for a rookie, especially with the battle-type pivot everywhere bipod. :)

IMG_20130525_153737_096.jpg

IMG_20130525_153737_096.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.