JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
City
Lakewood
State
Washington
Zip Code
Perfect condition barely used Space Grey Apple iPad Pro 128GB comes with Original Box and paperwork also included is a Otterbox Defender Pro Case(just purchased less than 2 weeks ago for $100 still have receipt) there are absolutely no issues and no locks on device. iPad will be reset amd ready to sign into your iCloud or create a new account. This iPad does it all and can even take the place of a computer or laptop, tons of features and very quick with 128go of onboard storage plus iCloud for backup and storage, links to all other Apple devices you have sign into your iCloud account so all saved info is accessible with every device. Any questions feel free to ask screen is in perfect condition as is case and all other comonents. Mainly looking for trades for firearms but would also consider cash offers. I also have a set of Apple airpod pros with MagSafe charging case that can be included and can also add some cash depending on trade item/items. I'm interested in AR"s(prefer pistol length barrel any caliber), AK"s, PDW"s, AR10, sub guns, pistols, SIG"s, CZ, 1911(prefer short barrel but full size is also good), anything in 10mm or 357 SIG, DA/SA pistols, any "Tactical" type firearms, pistols with optics, compact, sub compact, micro compact, full size, bullpups, tactical precision rifle, revolvers, HK's, HK clones, m1a, 80% pistol build kits, home defense weapons, sig p classic series(like p228/229, p226, p224,p227,p220,ect), modular guns, anything else cool. I am rebuilding my collection from scratch so I'm pretty open and am needing pretty much everything. Any questions, offers, etc please don't hesitate to ask, I can add other items and/or cash when necessary.

D43516D2-55E8-4FA8-8A7E-098CB9C2086F.jpeg 34B3EE8A-23CE-4586-B351-B512FFC0BF6C.jpeg 88295BCF-7351-4CE2-BA9C-5C7065A2A560.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top