JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Just looking to see what trades I can get. Posting from my phone so pm me with a phone or email and I can send pics. It is all real tree camo. Has a nice release too. Forget the model off hand but they sell for around $75. Has stabilizer and sights mounted with a whisker biscuit. If you are not familiar with this bow then look it up before you toss out some silly offer. Has an octane permanent mount 5 arrow quiver and a camo carry bag. Have about a dozen arrows and I'll even toss in a field point target and 5 muzzy 100 grain broad heads. I see it as a package having an over all value of about $800. I can toss in some cash for the right deal. It is 75-80lb draw with adjustable draw length. I have extra pieces that change the draw length. Has a built in carry handle (a feature specific to this company!), a cam pin that locks the cam for easy string adjustments, a knock adjuster, broad head tightener and a broad head sharpener. All of the above are incorporated into the bow. It is truly an amazing bow and it gets lots of compliments! I am looking for:
Rifles! Shoot me an offer.
AR-15. Colt, DPMS, bushmaster
A nice. 300wm, or .308 (VTR!!:) prefer rem 700 action, but open
Ak-47
Or? Throw me some offers! I can add cash for the right offer. Open to pistol trades too. No hi point crap or Llama. Just be realistic. I never know what I want till its offered! I'm in no hurry to see this go. Im just as happy to keep it. Thanks for looking!

IMG_20121024_015342_624.jpg

IMG_20121024_015740_865.jpg

Last Edited:
You are correct. I also have a spot hogg four finger release too. I got the two confused. A simple but honest mistake. But in the future it would be nice to get a PM instead of putting it out on blast for everyone to read. Just as a courtesy to help save face instead of making me look stupid. I have memory issues, and though I know you were not trying to be rude it is just a nagging reminder to me.

My bad! Just trying to help. It took me about 30 seconds to look it up, so if you're not sure about what you're selling google it. That simple. I'm looking for that style release, so I looked it up.

I'm sure about what I'm selling. And it wasn't a lack of knowledge. I know how much it cost, I bought the damn thing. It was a simple error on my part. It also comes down to the simple fact that you SHOULD look things up before you buy things on here! I do! But I would have no life if I went around and left a comment to every person that over priced something or made a typo on this web site. Regardless of my typo I still stand by my quoted over all trade value. I won't break up the package. It goes as a whole or not at all. I'm not out to make a buck! I don't need the money OR "need" anything for any particular reason. I mostly just put this up out of boredom. If it doesn't trade I really don't care. I have more than enough money to buy whatever I want. I just like the fun of a good barter. And any of the people that have dealt with me can tell you, I will go out of my way to make it a good deal.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top