Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

*Anything* Enfield America/EnCom America

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories Wanted' started by gravityfan, Oct 18, 2011.

1. gravityfan

gravityfan Beaverton, OR New Member

Wanted: any parts, accessories, whatever for Enfield America a.k.a. EnCom America.

Barrels, stocks, mounts, handles, parts. Interested in anything.

2. gravityfan

Nothing at all?

3. gravityfan

Still looking.

4. TWDENG1

TWDENG1 COLORADO New Member

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME INFO ON A ENCOM AMERICA MP9B. I NEED MAGS, A BARREL SUPRESSER/FLASH HIDER AND DTHE CAP OFF DTHE END OF THE GRIP. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

5. gravityfan

Hi TWDENG1,

Not sure what you mean by "cap off the end of the grip". I have 2 MP9s and 4 MP45s, and all but one of the MP45s has an open bottom pistol grip. I've never seen an MP9 with a cap on the bottom of the grip. Only the side mag MP45, which I believe was very limited numbers. The bottom-feed mag models of both calibers are open at the bottom of the grip. Is that what you mean?

Also, I have a .45 cal muzzle brake, but I have never seen an EnCom supressor/Flash hider.

Have you seen either of these on actual firearms, or in catalog, or something?

Cheers.

6. gravityfan

Still looking for Encom parts & accessories.

7. Winter1986

Winter1986 Georgia New Member

I have been looking for a trigger group for my Encom MP9 for almost a year now lol.

8. gravityfan

Winter1986, I have no idea where you night find parts like that. I'm permanently struggling just to find add-ons and accessories. Compared to those, a trigger group would be seriously advanced parts!
    If I find anything like that, I'll write it here. If you find anything, please do the same.
    Good luck in your quest, but best not hold your breath!