JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi TWDENG1,

Not sure what you mean by "cap off the end of the grip". I have 2 MP9s and 4 MP45s, and all but one of the MP45s has an open bottom pistol grip. I've never seen an MP9 with a cap on the bottom of the grip. Only the side mag MP45, which I believe was very limited numbers. The bottom-feed mag models of both calibers are open at the bottom of the grip. Is that what you mean?

Also, I have a .45 cal muzzle brake, but I have never seen an EnCom supressor/Flash hider.

Have you seen either of these on actual firearms, or in catalog, or something?

Cheers.

Winter1986, I have no idea where you night find parts like that. I'm permanently struggling just to find add-ons and accessories. Compared to those, a trigger group would be seriously advanced parts!
If I find anything like that, I'll write it here. If you find anything, please do the same.
Good luck in your quest, but best not hold your breath!

Hello Gravity fan.
I just received two guns and a bunch of accessories. I would like to sell.
One gun is the MP45B made by Encom America in .45 ACP
The other is MP45 made by Enfield America in 45 ACP
Comes with 2 original 10 round mags., An extra barrel assembly,
a dummy suppressor, A long barrel assembly, a flash hider and a
Grease gun mag. I am a FFL dealer in Wisconsin. If you have any
interest please let me know. My direct email is [email protected]
Thank You
Gerald Dorsey

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top