JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Very interested to know if anyone out there has tried the new Keltec p15. If you have, let me know what you think of it, especially with regard to reliability, accuracy and general experience shooting. I've watched reviews, but want more data.

I know it won't feel like a Sig or anything, but I'm very tempted to get one for concealed carry, because of how darn light and thin they are for a 9mm. (That is..when the Measure 114 lawsuits all shake out. Keltec hasn't made a state compliant model yet, so tbd. I did contact them to ask if they will be making one, but haven't heard back yet.)

P15-left_DSC06010.jpg
CALIBER
9 x 19mm Luger
WEIGHT UNLOADED
14oz
MAGAZINE CAPACITY
15+1
OVERALL LENGTH
6.6in
BARREL LENGTH
4in
HEIGHT
5in
SLIDE WIDTH
0.875in
TRIGGER PULL
5lbs

Just get a P365...

Most important part of a carry gun actually carrying it. That requires a great holster. That will be unobtainable for a new, low budget, low quality gum like that. The P365, G43, 48, G26, etc are all well established.

Just get a P365...

Most important part of a carry gun actually carrying it. That requires a great holster. That will be unobtainable for a new, low budget, low quality gum like that. The P365, G43, 48, G26, etc are all well established.
Agreed, the most important part is actually carrying it. And a slimmer and lighter gun is the one that I carry more often.

To be fair, I already carry...

I do agree though, the P365 is amazing. My friend has one, I've shot it, and can shoot it well. But I don't wear loose fitting pants and want the slimmest 9mm I can get. From what I understand, though Keltecs don't have great QC, they do have great customer service, and if you get one that is having FTFs or FTEs, they service it and it works out fine usually. I'm willing to work with a gun until it's dependable over time... then carry it.

Agreed, the most important part is actually carrying it. And a slimmer and lighter gun is the one that I carry more often.

To be fair, I already carry...

I do agree though, the P365 is amazing. My friend has one, I've shot it, and can shoot it well. But I don't wear loose fitting pants and want the slimmest 9mm I can get. From what I understand, though Keltecs don't have great QC, they do have great customer service, and if you get one that is having FTFs or FTEs, they service it and it works out fine usually. I'm willing to work with a gun until it's dependable over time... then carry it.
Why in the world would you consider a gun you know to be of subpar quality for the purpose of saving your life in a do or die situation?

Why in the world would you consider a gun you know to be of subpar quality for the purpose of saving your life in a do or die situation?
Like I said, if it proves to be reliable over time, I would carry it. It depends on the actual gun, not just the brand.

I think we're gonna agree to disagree on this subject.

Again, I'm looking for people who have actually shot the gun and used it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top