Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone seen one in Person or tried one on?

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by DMax, Dec 1, 2013.

1. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

2. saxon

saxon springfield Active Member

so he took other peoples idea and wares that have been out for years and combined them to make it his own??

3. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Sigh.... I like the jacket, but I hate the d-bag mall ninja presentation on the website.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Seatac, WA Member

Basically it's just a modified version of the Scottevest. Kind of cool he convinced them to make a gun carrying version. I know people have been using their jackets for concealment for a while now. They don't have the tacticool look like some of the 5.11 or Blackhawk stuff does, and if anyone notices you can bore them to tears explaining all the wire routing for headphones and battery chargers, and the pockets for your phone, and mp3 player, and small tablet, etcetera... total geekwear. Really if anyone recognizes it, they'll likely be nerds themselves and think it's just one of the cool scottevests.

It's how I used to make wearing a photo, then a 5.11 vest lest noticeable, at least to most people. Have a handsfree headset hanging out, and the wires to a pair of headphones, three or four pens, a notepad...

5. Truenorth

Truenorth Pacific Northwet Active Member

Too bad it's fugly and soaks up water. Wouldn't work in the PNW.

6. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I won't carry a pistol secured behind any zipper as they can and do fail

7. CoastRange57

CoastRange57 Western Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Not to even mention it adds at least 2 to 3 seconds to your reaction time if you do not flub it up. How many drill with that extra addition?

Blitzkrieg and (deleted member) like this.