JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
For the last couple years I have met lots of new people up here and had some great times off of FS70 near Greenwater. With the large growth recently in shooters to the area, what was a poor situation has gotten terrible. People leaving their targets, spent cartridges and trash had made the area looking like a dump. There is unconfirmed rumors of them attempting to reclassify the area as recreational area which would eliminate shooting at the site illegal. I was thinking about getting people together to spend the day shooting, BBQ'ing and cleaning up the area. Please message me if you'd be interested so I know if I can get enough people together to pursue this and/or get some sponsorship for the event. Thanks.

Sounds like a good time. I was there last Saturday with my boys. Due to the heavy rain we shot some trap and not much else. We also raked up whole mess of shotty shells and got some left over makeshift targets people left. Since this is closest most convenient spot I know of, I really want to do my part to keep it open.

If you get any dates together for a clean and shoot day please pm mw.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top