JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This barrel option was a special deal and not available

bb_upper_t2_2.jpg

Yeah you would get sand blasted.

But the mouth full of dirt would be from the huge grin you had
More importantly, you expose your position, and you blind yourself for repeat shots.

This is especially true from a prone position, which is often where you would be if you were taking a long distance shot, which is generally what a .50 BMG is mostly good for.

So how many round of .50 bmg abuse,or even the lighter recoil,lol,.338 ,is the lower going the take? I can't see that forged al lue minium taking too much of that kind of shock.
Did I miss the price somewhere?

Single shot starts at around $1600
Not that bad

I don't think it's much of an issue. There is not a lot of shock. I have owned two .50 BMG rifles. An Iver Johnson and a Maudie. There is not much of a crack, more of a thud. The recoil is a push. I suppose part of it would depend on what these weigh. My rifles where both big and heavy. A 10 lb .50 I am sure would behave much different. There are not a lot of options when it comes to mag fed .50's for under 3K.

The other thing I like about these is there should be no record of you buying a .50 BMG rifle, since what they sell does not constitute a rifle.

Cool looking platform. Never heard of them so no idea how reliable or safe they are.
We've all seen the notorious Vulcan V50 video.

I have to think unless you have a few hundred acres of unobstructed private land in Eastern WA it would get frustrating just trying to find a legitimate place to shoot it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top