Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Anyone have a Tucker IWB? Other recomendations?

Discussion in 'Handgun Discussion' started by repins05, Jan 16, 2010.

1. repins05

repins05 OR Member

Anyone have any feedback for the Tucker IWB?

Any other recomendations?

Going to pic up one in the next week.

Thanks.

2. Zoltan

Zoltan Salem Member

As far as recommendations go, I can tell you that I bought an MTAC a while back and it is great. I like it better than the custom leather holster that I had to wait 3 months for.

3. durango#95

durango#95 Medford New Member

Crossbreed super tuck, can't go wrong with it. I have been wearing mine for over a year now and still LOVE it :thumbup::thumbup:

4. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Portland, OR Member

I have a crossbreed supertuck as well. It looks crude, but it works awesome!

5. PeakResources

PeakResources Portland (past) Colorado (now) Member

I've had a Tucker Answer and a Crossbreed holster. The Supertuck appears to have less to go wrong with it, and retention is great even without being adjustable. The Tucker is better crafted, but I didn't like the tension system on it. The adjustable tension is just another screw that can loosen over time. That said, it was an excellent crafted holster. Both are comfortable.

6. MDH

MDH Portland New Member

Galco Royal Guard. After trying a dozen holsters over the course of a couple of years this one is it. I've been carrying it for about six years now, and it still looks and feels great.