JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FYI guys.....

In today's mail I received my Rose City Gun Show calendar, showing all the upcoming gun shows. The current one on my frig showed Portland was to have a gun show in May, but now I see there is no gun show till June.

Went to the Rose City gun show site, and see they updated their calendar....no gun show in May???? That sucks.

I would assume it's all about the dollars. With the economy, they may not have the table sales to make it profitable or even break even. Cocktailer, JC Weaponery, chime in if you have an opinion.

Boy I find that a little hard to believe....I did my part and dropped nearly a grand on ammo and parts. When I went on Saturday with my fishing buddy, the place was pretty busy. He was really hoping to go this month....guess he'll have to wait till June.

Boy I find that a little hard to believe....I did my part and dropped nearly a grand on ammo and parts. When I went on Saturday with my fishing buddy, the place was pretty busy. He was really hoping to go this month....guess he'll have to wait till June.

I should have qualified my previous post. I would think it's not so much about the gross sales, but the net profits after paying for total expenses.

Again, anyone who is an exibitor feel free to chime in.

How will this compare to the collectors west shows? Same vendors different host? Or will it be the same crowd?

Well if he makes it a GUN show and throws out the beanie babies, beef jerkey, western painting and flea-market knicknack sellers then it will be a landmark change. Eventually it could make the Expo Center show once again worth driving for.

Like Jesus casting out the moneychangers from the Temple. Would be a thrilling sight to see.

But I won't hold my breath expecting it. The Expo Hall shows have become so onerous to attend, much less to merchant at, that I suspect the only qualification for sellers will continue to be if their their table rent check clears the bank.

In the meantime, I'll spend my money at the Albany club GUN shows which are GUN shows,not flea markets.

Should be all the same vendors, all the same table configurations, the only difference is the host. Wes Knodel gunshows runs the centralia show every month. I don't think most vendors, or customers care who is running the show, as long as the table rent stays the same, and entry fee stays the same, then it's basically the same show, May 21-23.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top