JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've got one. Had it for a few months and haven't even gotten to the range with it yet 😕
She's a beauty though. Very nice trigger. Hopefully I'll get to the range soon enough.

I love it.
The trigger is fantastic!
Idk that I'll EDC it. But it's a fantastic range toy. My wife was impressed with the quality of it when she shot it.
My son was shocked at how soft the recoil was.

I'd like to try a different rear sight.

At about the 300 rnd mark I had all 3 mags refuse LRHO.
STACCATO was fantastic with their customer service!

The Staccato and the Wilson Experior/EDCX9 are on my, "If Money Were No Object And I Didn't Live In This Godforsaken 2A Crap-hole Of A State," short-list. I would really have to shoot them both to make my mind up. But I'm pretty sure there are no bad choices. :)

I have owned the EDC X9, but sold it a couple of yrs ago. It was nice, but spending that much $$$ on a 9mm pistol seemed wrong to me. It was also too pretty. I was always afraid of getting it scratched up. In fact, the few times that I carried it caused the finish to rub off. Wilson Combat makes great stuff, but its not really "duty" rated.

I prefer the C2. its virtually the same, but $1K less.

It's a great gun!

20220303_170659.jpg 20220210_161621.jpg 20220215_141844.jpg

I have the Staccato C single stack and its an amazing gun - that being said I wish I had waited and got the C2 instead. That double stack is super sweet! Also the mags would fit in my Staccato P. Very, very nice guns tho - no issues and shoots like, well you cant really describe it unless you shoot em!

I have the Staccato C single stack and its an amazing gun - that being said I wish I had waited and got the C2 instead. That double stack is super sweet! Also the mags would fit in my Staccato P. Very, very nice guns tho - no issues and shoots like, well you cant really describe it unless you shoot em!
FWIW, C2 magazines do not fit into the grip of a P/XL/XC. You can go the other way, but without a 10-8 basepad you can over insert the longer magazines into the ODS(C2) grip and will eventually have issues.

New Atlas Geppard trigger installed and High aggressive coral full treatment and grip reduction by Matt Adam's!

It's like glue ... no movement and I can drop the mag without breaking my grip.

20220529_164349.jpg