JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Some folks used these for integral hosts with varying degrees of success IIRC.

In talking to an SOT about this 15 years ago he told me a problem in machining these was bore/barrel lack of concentricity.

Some folks used these for integral hosts with varying degrees of success IIRC.

In talking to an SOT about this 15 years ago he told me a problem in machining these was bore/barrel lack of concentricity.
Probably why I have only seen 1 of these with a can on it, barrel was cut down and can was pinned I believe. Oh well its probably a bad idea chopping on a nice one anyway

I never understood why if they became so popular later on why they were not resurrected by someone. It would seem to be a good pairing with a 1911 handgun.
My thoughts exactly. The design did have issues, but nothing that couldn't have been "debugged". Light, handy, classically-styled, semi-auto feeding from M1911 magazines; what's not to like? :)

I stopped looking for a Camp 9 and just got a nice AR9.

I am also surprised that Ruger didn't bring out a PC45. I would think it would market well - especially if the streamlined it and trimmed weight a little bit.
I have toyed with getting an ar9 but Hard to beat a pc9 takedown model with a magpul stock 🤤

I have toyed with getting an ar9 but Hard to beat a pc9 takedown model with a magpul stock 🤤
image.jpeg Come on man...how often do you actually take down that PC9? Corn Pop says you always need it to be ready to rock 'n roll.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads