JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Since the issues are complex and many, not sure what to do for a poster to carry. Seems that Biden, for the time being, is leaning toward registration of firearms, more detailed background checks, and background checks for all purchases i.e., elimination of private sales.

I've seen other posts saying that any plackards/posters should be able to convey a specific message in a simple format that is not confusing. I go along with that. Since I'm not a very good auther, and there are several issues, was looking for ideas for slogans. One of my initial thoughts is that existing laws were broken so new law's will do nothing. As an example, killing someone, taking their guns, and then using them to kill others is allready illegal. My other thought is that hand wringing, crying, and passing new laws and restrictions that will do nothing (except make you look like the "winner") is immoral. I'm just not sure how to simplify that and put it on a poster.

Do any of the 2A organizations have slogans or signs allready prepared that make sense? What are others thinking?

Please Don't
Make Me
A Criminal

Been a Firearms Owner

for 44 years

Never hurt anyone​

Will Criminals Register

Their Guns? If not

Whats the Point?​

If the Internet
is covered by the 1st

Our Firearms
are covered by the 2nd

I PASSED A FBI BACKGROUND
CHECK .......... CAN YOU?​

When you Outlaw Guns
Only Outlaws will have Guns

NO on More Gun Control

Laws are ONLY obeyed
by "Law Abiding" citizens

We need fewer victims
Not more control

Less Guns = More Victims

Exercise gun control, use both hands

I pass background checks, why do you want my guns?

Bullets stop criminals better than laws (see physics)

How many times would you shoot an intruder? My life is worth more than 10 rounds.

'shall not be infringed'
'Citizens are the true 1st responders'
'When 911 isn't fast enough; the 2nd is there to protect you'
'My rifle has never assaulted anyone'

Anti's hate this, it's hard to argue with Ghandi.

Gandhi-Quote-Banned-By-Facebook-600.jpg

Gandhi-Quote-Banned-By-Facebook-600.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews