JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just picked this up today. Wondered if anyone else on here had the CZ Bren 805? Excited to take it out!

IMG_20180326_135342.jpg

A friend has one that I have used for a few PR matches...great gun, I like it better than a SCAR...been on my "list", but never seem to have the funds when I find one for sale.

Its one of the few "modern" rifles I got to shoot and enjoy. Liked it much better than the times I shot a SCAR.

But I'm waiting on their new one, which seems to be in the "may or may not" happen status. :(

Well if you were nearby I would be happy to let you shoot it.

I am currently playing...just got the trio of an AR9 8.5", CZ Scorpion and a brand new Kriss Vector SDP. I have a Holosun HS510C and a HS515C on the way along with some other accessories. I will be prepping them mid next week for testing.

I have only shot the CZ once using iron sights. It drilled a nice ragged single hole in the paper at the range using iron sights. I will probably order trigger springs and an aftermarket trigger for it.

Hello!

I have a Bren in FDE. Had it for about a month or two.

Really enjoy it.

It's a bit on the heavy side but built really well.

Incredibly smooth.

I have a Bushnell ar optics 3-12x scope on it which works pretty well for it.

I have one; better than the SCAR at less than half the price (or at least it was when I bought mine). Nice companion to the CZ Scorpion and a CZ 75.

It really wants a 3.5x35 ACOG.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads