JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Would you consider purchasing them from online rx sources? Would you trust using them in an event..?, i read that they indeed are for the most part legit, used by people in india or elsewhere where the FDA has no authority.. Legal and customs is the only challenge....why go with fish biotics if you can buy the human stuff, is it just to avoid the hassle of importing it or?

indian Online vendors or hell going to mexico to buy them. Whats your choice or your opinion? Vast majority of medications are produced in india as it is. Antibiotics are incredibly important to have for any event as a big part of a medical kit, no need to emphasize that....
You should check out Jase Medical. Was able to order prescription antibiotics in 5 varieties to have on hand and ready in case of emergency.

I did it a long time ago when I was without insurance. I think now I'd just go to my provider and ask. Many prescription drugs are still good years after their expiration date.

You can bring a 3 month supply of any medication from Mexico antibiotics Tylenol with codeine , tramadol any meds. With out a prescription and Tsa or border patrol won't say anything. We bring meds back all the time through car , boat or airplane you can look up the rules on bringing meds back from Mexico it say only 3months supply and meds are better there

I bought some medication without a prescription recently from

They charged my PayPal account, with a warning to only admit that I was buying toys, if I was questioned by PayPal. I received my Lotrisone ointment by mail about 3-4 weeks later, from India. The meds work, so I would trust One Global again

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top