JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey guys, I am looking for something a bit smaller them my MK25 so I have been looking at the MK11 as well as the p229 EE. Now, I have found a old, W German made p228 that I am looking hard at. any of you know what one of those should sell for? The seller says its about 98% and while it has wear, he things it hasn't been shot much, which may be BS or not. I do know the German made guns are getting more valuable but how valuable?

well they go from anywhere from $400 to $1000.

but it's all depends on the condition of the gun (all original parts / matching serial #) and how bad you want it. ;)

the only issues I could see from the pics were some redness at the front of the slide and there is a mark on the front of the trigger guard. I am worried that the redness could be rust after all the pistol is almost 20 years old

pix648456659_zps86f447f1.jpg

I had a look at that one at Buds, looks like a good deal. The one I was looking at though was a German made one which are getting hard to find. I happened to find a M11 locally and got to hold it, feels like my Mk25 grip wise. I think the P29s with the e2 grips are a bit better of a fit but I can get e2 grips for the m-11 as well. The hard part is going to be finding one under $850 with shipping and transfer.

I ended up going with the M11-a1. the price was way to good to pass up. I don't think I like it as much as my Mk25 buts one hell of a pistol. I figure its a good match with the Mk25 as well. I would have loved to get a old W German 228 but those are like hens teeth and those that have them know that. I do wish I picked up this one but you snooze you loose.