JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is Rich, I now live in Lincoln City. I'm just getting back into shooting, after living overseas for a couple of years on an island (US protectorate) where private gun ownership is banned. I'm a life member of the NRA, and find the NWFA a fine place to be. Been here for just a few months, and have made some new friends, enjoyed hearing others opinions (that I sometimes share, and sometimes not), and have had the opportunity to buy, and sell, several firearms. One thing seems true of a lot of us gun owners; we're never completely satisfied with what we have, and are always looking for something new.

The politeness, and lack of thread-crapping, on this forum is a refreshing change from several others I've looked at. I was especially pleased to participate in the recent Beretta Group Buy, and look forward to more. Didn't even know I needed a Beretta until the opportunity came along. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top