Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Another Oregon Coast Dweller

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ricsha, Oct 17, 2009.

1. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

My name is Rich, I now live in Lincoln City. I'm just getting back into shooting, after living overseas for a couple of years on an island (US protectorate) where private gun ownership is banned. I'm a life member of the NRA, and find the NWFA a fine place to be. Been here for just a few months, and have made some new friends, enjoyed hearing others opinions (that I sometimes share, and sometimes not), and have had the opportunity to buy, and sell, several firearms. One thing seems true of a lot of us gun owners; we're never completely satisfied with what we have, and are always looking for something new.

The politeness, and lack of thread-crapping, on this forum is a refreshing change from several others I've looked at. I was especially pleased to participate in the recent Beretta Group Buy, and look forward to more. Didn't even know I needed a Beretta until the opportunity came along. :D

2. ron22250

ron22250 Newberg Member

Welcome to the Forum Rich !

3. chiefchip

chiefchip Rainier, Oregon Member

Welcome Aboard Rich