JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They are not the first to make that claim. You'll still need lube otherwise you will get the usual wear and tear.

Even NiB coated stuff still needs to be lubed.

If you want a good deal on an entry piston system, Bud's has Adams carbines @599 w/ free shipping to your ffl. They are theoretically blems, but nobody who has bought on seems to have found any blems.

Well technically, the AR market is very saturated right now. It's a better buyer's market than it was right before Sandy Hook.

NW Armory and other online stores are selling Colt 6920s for $900 or less. PSA will sell you entry level rifles for under $550. Basic forged stripped lowers and uppers from PSA or Anderson are $50 or less; complete forged lowers are $150. PSA also has a variety of inexpensive complete uppers. If you don't mind polymer lowers, people have been putting together cheap beater ARs for under $400.

You have a lot of options right now.

I have bought all my guns at nw armory they are my favorite shop in Portland. My plan is to attend the gun show this weekend and make my decision then. I have 800 to spend. Thank you very much for the knowledge. I have done some research but not enough it seems. Do you think my plan is a good one?

Doing more research and waiting until you are comfortable with your decision is usually the best plan. The market is saturated and that isn't going to change very soon.

I went with the colt m4 carbine LE. I really appreciate the guidance and information you guys offered. Went to the range and really REALLY enjoyed my new rifle. Now to purchase a few more mags and new accessories. As far as I can tell magpul seems to be my route for almost everything. Affordable quality plus I love their designs. Anyways thanks again!

I'm sure I could have purchased it for cheaper but $880. From nw armory where I have bought all of my firearms. They are nice patient and knowledgable. Which is why my business is repeated

Congratulations, and welcome to the AR club.

Magpull makes good stuff, I use many of their products. I've found some really good deals on their mags, and other stuff using the web.

I thought I heard that Magpull is pulling out of Colorado because of the political climate, if so, good for them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top