JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello! I have a Anderson Arms, 16.5 .223/5.56 complete upper, I'm mostly looking to trade for a rifle length complete upper, not looking for anything fancy just your classic rifle upper. one with a carry handle would be really cool. but I'm not picky. anyways.

there are roughly 500 rounds through it. give or take a few boxes.

comes wit:
  • magpul furniture (black)
  • magpul vertical grip (black)
  • magpul sling mount
  • A.R.M.S. flip up sights
  • a Millet 30mm red dot sight in good condition, no scratches or anything
Really not looking to sell, but will for 450 with everything included.
Can include a 3-9x40 illuminated scope from bushnell to even out our trade depending on what brand upper you have.

Rifle length trades only, so 20inch. 24inch is fine too.
located in Oregon City, will travel within reason. wont give my number out until we make a deal.
best way to contact me is email. "[email protected]" but on here works too. FB_IMG_1431911172111.jpg

Does it come with BCG and CH? If so is it a full auto BCG? What is twist rate of barrel? Any additional pictures you can share ?

Thank you

Does it come with BCG and CH? If so is it a full auto BCG? What is twist rate of barrel? Any additional pictures you can share ?

Thank you
it is the M16 andersons BCG, but yes it comes with both. and the barrel is 1 in 8 twist. what do you want pictures of exactly?

Also sorry robert, has to go on a rifle lower... damn SBR laws and all that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.