JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I like the concept of helping eachother on here out, but the problem I see is that if too many people keep doing this it will only perpetuate the ammo shortage. It's only after ammo starts staying on the shelves more than a few hours that things will calm down. This won't allow that to happen.

Not saying I will blame anyone on here for making deals for themselves and finding what they need, just throwing out another perspective.

I thought everyone hated Wal-mart and wouldn't shop there on a bet ,Now I read how everyone loves there low ammo prices, I just can't keep up with all the Hippocratic stories on here

You sir are a Jack Wagon LOL :rockon:

BTW Awesome post Battery. Hey if you come across the AR ammo like AE .223 or the green 420 box they sell for $175 I'd buy and make the trip.

I would happily come out there and trade 40 for 9 and 22 or just buy it from you. I refuse to get bent over by the people buying walmart ammo and selling for 60 bucks a box.

Bigstick you are right. If we could just let the ammo sit on the shelves the prices would come down and inventory will increase. But the powers that be have access to sites like these and see that the consumer is willing to pay $50 per box for 22lr. It is like the gas prices that won't ever go down because they know that we will pay it. I fear that the days of $18 for a bricKs of 22's are no more.

I'm new to the forum and love the idea!! I have two boxes of 9mm. I would love to trade for some .22lr I travel a lot for work so I don't mind driving a pretty long ways.

So today I did not find anything. I will keep checking and post what I have when I have it. What I would love to see is ammo posted on here for the price people actually paid. I just think it would be helpful to those who need it, and kinda funny to make the ones jacking up the price mad. Yeah. very funny.

Next time they have .45 call me!!!

I have been seeing .45 everywhere NW Armory has a crappload so does Big 5

I have thought about doing the same thing. I have been on the prowl for 9mm and 22lr and have frequented businesses right when they open. A lot of times I find there is a bunch of popular ammo on the shelf(40, 45, 380 etc...) and I have thought about buying it and posting it here for my cost, but I worry no one will buy it and I will be stuck with an ammo I don't want/need. If people posted what the were wanting and how many rounds I would happily purchase and sell at cost.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top