JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I was at Wal Mart today looking for 9MM ammo.. Only found 1 box. I have plenty between my Stock and reloading.

Here is a question..

I saw .40 S&W .45 and 357 mag... I was thinking I should buy it and trade on here for 9mm.

NOT PROFIT! 100 round pack of Remington .40 was $39.99

So should I buy it and trade it on here? Or offer to sell it for exactly what I paid? If you are willing to drive to me.

I mean exactly.. You can have my reciept.

I think the guys who Buy Wal Mart ammo and sell it on here for much more are total Piss ants. Pathetic.

So anyone like my idea?

If I found ammo I did not want but you did would you drive to Kalama to buy it from me? For exactly what I paid..

Or trade it for what I need. Like this.. 9MM ammo costs $13 a box and .40 is $16.. We do the math. Wal mart prices.. Not inflated D I C K bag prices.

Any takers?

I like 9MM ammo..and 22 ammo.

To the ones who don't like my idea.. Get bent. Serious. Bend over..

I am willing to go thru this effort for zero financial gain. If you have a problem with that.. Well.. look up at my last line.. GET BENT.

Any takers? Oh.. and I hope I upset someone.. It's funny when the S bags come out.

Last Edited:
I was at Wal Mart today looking for 9MM ammo.. Only found 1 box. I have plenty between my Stock and reloading.

Here is a question..

I saw .40 S&W .45 and 357 mag... I was thinking I should buy it and trade on here for 9mm.

NOT PROFIT! 100 round pack of Remington .40 was $39.99

So should I buy it and trade it on here? Or offer to sell it for exactly what I paid? If you are willing to drive to me.

I mean exactly.. You can have my reciept.

I think the guys who Buy Wal Mart ammo and sell it on here for much more are total Piss ants. Pathetic.

So anyone like my idea?

If I found ammo I did not want but you did would you drive to Kalama to buy it from me? For exactly what I paid..

Or trade it for what I need. Like this.. 9MM ammo costs $13 a box and .40 is $16.. We do the math. Wal mart prices.. Not inflated D I C K bag prices.

Any takers?

I like 9MM ammo..and 22 ammo.

To the ones who don't like my idea.. Get bent. Serious. Bend over..

I am willing to go thru this effort for zero financial gain. If you have a problem with that.. Well.. look up at my last line.. GET BENT.

Any takers? Oh.. and I hope I upset someone.. It's funny when the S bags come out.

Awesome post. I don't really have anything to trade but think it's a great idea. Thanks!

Not only trade.. I will sell it to anyone for the exact price.. You can have my reciept.

so to say...Pay it forward type of thing.

Oh.. I have 22 long rifle ammo.. 9mm ammo.. I just notice D bags scalping and I think I'm funny.

Yep.. Me funny.. and serious.

Ive got a few thousand rounds of 9mm. Just bought a glock 20 (10mm) and cant find ammo. Id be willing to trade or pay you a few bucks for your time. I still have 3 glock 9mm's so trading my entire stock pile wouldn't work. But id trade up to 1000 rounds. If you can find any 10mm ammo pm me and I'll gladly make the drive. Might even take a few 40 rounds if you have them at the time.

Ive got a few thousand rounds of 9mm. Just bought a glock 20 (10mm) and cant find ammo. Id be willing to trade or pay you a few bucks for your time. I still have 3 glock 9mm's so trading my entire stock pile wouldn't work. But id trade up to 1000 rounds. If you can find any 10mm ammo pm me and I'll gladly make the drive. Might even take a few 40 rounds if you have them at the time.

You're kidding me, right? 10mm is the only thing on the shelves anymore. Before Wholesale Sports closed to do the sign swap/rebranding thing all they had for weeks was 10mm, like 4 or 5 different brands and many boxes of it. If you're looking 10mm in stores like WalMart you're in the wrong place.

That being said I have so much 9mm I'm tripping over it. I'd consider some 40 or other calibers in trade but I don't make it up north often.

Haha.. You guys are hoarding the 9mm..

My 900 rounds sounds paltry..

I don't shoot 10mm but if I find it I will remember you and get some.

Haha.. You guys are hoarding the 9mm..

My 900 rounds sounds paltry..

I've been hoarding 9 for a couple years now, I've got 7 or 8 9mm handguns so I feel obligated to keep a lot of it around. Before the panic screwed up my buying habits I used to pick up a handful of boxes every week when I'd go into gun shops to look for new guns to buy.

If your looking at Walmart see if you can talk to the sporting goods manager to find out when and what is coming in. The one close to me has a list in advance of what is coming in that day. We were able to get 3 boxes (1 .45 and 2 .40) by knowing in advance what was coming in that evening. The .45 sold out in 5 minutes, the .40 took about 15 minutes.

Going to front sight soon, need 9, 38, and 40. Will drive to Kalama, but need to pick up several boxes at a time to make it worthwhile. Thanks for the post.

I thought everyone hated Wal-mart and wouldn't shop there on a bet ,Now I read how everyone loves there low ammo prices, I just can't keep up with all the Hippocratic stories on here

Great idea Battery and thanks for being a stand up guy. :s0155:
I'm so sick of seeing all these scalpers keeping the rest of us from being able to find anything.

I'm just one guy looking for ammo. But if every one here looks and like was staited buys the ammo even if not need by yourself then sell it at cost eventually everyone will get what they need. It's like forming a union of shooters! I will keep my eyes open for all of you guys.
Joseph

I am in, would love to sell at cost, one question, how do we stop those from buying from us to resell at a higher price? If they buy from Walmart to sell for profit they can do the same with us.

Jim

Wal mart in Roseburg had a large quantity of 10 mm ammo as of friday all they had in stock was 10 mm and 357 sig in the way of handgun ammo

Way to go guys. We have to help each other when we can. With the government upping their recent ammo order to 2 billion it's going to be a while before the ammo companies will be able cut any loose to the consumer market. Maybe they can drive the ammo to us in one of the 2500 new urban assault vehicles they just ordered. I'm looking for anyone who has .22 ammo they might be willing to part with. I don't have enough for my kids to be able to shoot. If anyone has some or knows where to get it, could you let me know. I know it's a longshot, but I have to try. Thanks, Jon

I am in, would love to sell at cost, one question, how do we stop those from buying from us to resell at a higher price? If they buy from Walmart to sell for profit they can do the same with us.

Jim

search the persons profile on here that you are going to sell to ,just to see his latest posts and if any one of them is a scalper thread do not sell to them and tell them why.....I just ignore them as soon as i see a outrageous thread.

Kind of already doing that.

I have a private group of Facebook friends where everyone lists what items they are looking for. Whoever finds an item on the list buys it and then passes it along to the person looking for the item at the cost paid for the item. We have all agreed to not pay inflated prices. Bi-Mart type retail only.

Last week got me 1000 CCI small pistol primers. This week it was Alliant Power Pistol powder, 40 rounds of Federal brown box 5.56, and a box of UMC .380.

For my friends I found UMC 9mm, Remington .22 LR Vaule Pack ammo, Unique powder, Varget powder, and CCI small rifle primers.

E

We can mark the boxes that we buy and limit the quantity we will sell to an individual.also we can do what was already stated and investigate the people who want to buy from us.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top