JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Speaking of Bi-Mart ammo, last week the Creswell Bi-Mart had some 44 Mag and 10mm. I didn't check the price because they were busy and I roll my own any way.

This was the ammo situation around noon today at Bi-Mart in Vancouver.

IMG_0843.jpg

Stopped in at the local Wal-Mart (Bowling Green KY) and all they had was 12 gauge target loads $6.49 for a box of 25.
There is a Cabela's near the hotel where we are staying at and I'll wander over there to see what they have tomorrow.

Well, its good to see its coming back in many places.

Like in the past once the initial shock of seeing ammo on the shelves is over it comes back quietly and the shelves fill up !
Kind of like the first time I walked into the grocery store and saw the TP isle filled after the great shortage. You look at it as something strange. :D
Since I long ago stopped buying ammo in stores I seldom notice. I did get a kick out of the first time after last great panic seeing the stacks of .22 ammo in some store Wife and I were wandering through. Huge stack with the SALE on top. I told Wife great example of how no one will pay any attention but, sooner or later another panic will start and people will be screaming again :s0092:

Since I long ago stopped buying ammo in stores I seldom notice.
Yea same here. i have only bought one box of factory ammo in about the last 20 years.

You would think that people who claim to own guns and shoot regularly would have considered reloading long ago - even on a simplistic, minimal scale such as with a single stage press.

Most people who shoot fairly regularly could keep up well with a single stage press, or even a turret but it's almost like most think they need to have a progressive with some sort of 500 round per hour rate or they ain't going to do it.

Well, I am not passing judgement on anyone - but I am glad to have weathered many 'storms' of shortages over the years with no complaints!

Yea same here. i have only bought one box of factory ammo in about the last 20 years.

You would think that people who claim to own guns and shoot regularly would have considered reloading long ago - even on a simplistic, minimal scale such as with a single stage press.

Most people who shoot fairly regularly could keep up well with a single stage press, or even a turret but it's almost like most think they need to have a progressive with some sort of 500 round per hour rate or they ain't going to do it.

Well, I am not passing judgement on anyone - but I am glad to have weathered many 'storms' of shortages over the years with no complaints!
ALL who shoot should learn how to roll. Most hand gun ammo is super simple. I have not bothered with rolling my own in a good while only because I just have other things to spend the time on but, I keep the supplies for everything I own just in case. Factory ammo is cheap enough that I just use it for my play time. Give away most of the brass now since I keep plenty. I just buy it online by the case. I do normally pay slightly more than what I could get it for running around during sales. Just do not bother as I am fine paying a few bucks more to just have it dropped at my door. When they take this away from us I will miss it. :(
When they do I will just use one of the good shops to order it for me and let them make a couple bucks too.

I agree that folks who shoot should learn to reload. For the longest time before the pandemic ammo was so cheap that it wasn't worth my time to reload.
Alas, that's all changed now.

Not everyone has the time or room to reload. Let alone the interest. I shoot plenty, and at this point in life I don't reload.

I'm the guy that has to shoot a new to me gun on the way home. Doing this besides the instant gratification, gives me a benchmark to load better than and brass to start loading with.

Oh man! Same here! Most of the last few guns I have bought went from store to the woods non-stop!
When I buy a "new to me" gun, does not matter if re-homed or first home, normally its hours till its getting shot. Couple times there has been a day or two if I just could not get away but, when I get a new one I am chomping at the bit to get it to a place to try it out! I have never been able to understand shooters who buy and months later are saying "really need to get that thing out and see how it does. :eek: It would drive me nuts

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top