JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Post ammo sales for black friday/cyber monday and general deals here:

Bi-Mart - Bi-Mart Ads
Guns & Ammo | Sportsman's Warehouse
includes mail in rebates
Black Friday At Oregon Arms & Ammunition

I know people aren't wild about bi-marts policy but hot dang they got some pretty good deals going on for ammo and its stacked shelf to shelf. The bi-mart off tv highway has a killer deal on Hornady American Gunner. $13.97 a box FOR ALL HANDGUN CALIBERS. There was also the 300-500rnd count of various pistol calibers in 50 cal ammo cans (metal) for under $100. Tons of 22 for days to.

They've also got a full shelf stocked of blazer brass black box 500rnd count of 9mm 115g for $89.99, 5.56 55g 420rnd for $159 (though when I bought it it was $139.99 at the counter) and many others.

Again I know people aren't wild about Bi-marts gun stance and policy but these ammo deals are killer and in plenty of stock!.

Sharing is caring :)

Last Edited:
Fisherman's Marine has a better buy on .223 than bimart or sportsman's. And .22 LR Seems to me anyway?

http://www.fishermans-marine.com/media/wysiwyg/2018_14_hour_sale_final.pdf

Any one know what the rebate limit is?

Sportsman's currently has the best prices this weekend. The $79.99 shown in the Fisherman's ad is AFTER the $20 rebate. Not cool how they show the price that way ("Final price after sale price of $99.99 and $20 mfg mail-in rebate").

The rebate limit is five boxes, or $100 max rebate from Federal. Some stores are limiting to a 5 box purchase.

Here's the a thread on lowest prices for Federal Black Pack this weekend. Happy shopping!

Lowest Price for Federal Black Pack Thread

Sportsman's currently has the best prices this weekend. The $79.99 shown in the Fisherman's ad is AFTER the $20 rebate. Not cool how they show the price that way ("Final price after sale price of $99.99 and $20 mfg mail-in rebate").

The rebate limit is five boxes, or $100 max rebate from Federal. Some stores are limiting to a 5 box purchase.

Here's the a thread on lowest prices for Federal Black Pack this weekend. Happy shopping!

Lowest Price for Federal Black Pack Thread

That still boils down to $240.00 for 900 rounds though. I had no problem reading "$79.99 after $20.00 rebate".

While I have zero problem with others buying from Bi-Mart I will never set foot in the new one here. If they were selling the ammo I buy at half off I would still pay the difference someplace else. It is their business to run as they see fit and I am sure they could care less that I will never buy from them. I just can't bring myself to support that move they made trying to Virtue Signal.

backed the small biz Fishermans marine in OC this am. Looked like Bi-Mart had similar deals but wanted to sleep in an hour latero_O 3,200 more rounds of deuce deuce and 600 more 223 in the safe.
I've never done the mail in rebate thing. Is it as easy as it was registering for the online rebate? Or do I have to jump through hoops again when that envelope comes in 8 weeks?:eek:

backed the small biz Fishermans marine in OC this am. Looked like Bi-Mart had similar deals but wanted to sleep in an hour latero_O 3,200 more rounds of deuce deuce and 600 more 223 in the safe.
I've never done the mail in rebate thing. Is it as easy as it was registering for the online rebate? Or do I have to jump through hoops again when that envelope comes in 8 weeks?:eek:

Here, let me google that for you! :D

https://promotions.vistaoutdoor.com/Content/images/promotions/BS5HC4EXTGRUN7E8G10ZNB9R3NGHW86R.pdf

Outdoor Brands Promotion Center

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top